I've been feeling crafty lately. What I haven't been feeling is rich. So all my projects have to have a little more thought put into them since I don't want to spend any money. My office chair was looking pretty...gross.
So here are the step-by-step instruction on how I made it look better.
1. I unscrewed all the screws on the back and ripped it apart.
2. I put new fabric on it.
3. I put it back together.
It took about 10 minutes. I broke the black plastic that holds the cushions in a couple of places. I think if I had hit it with a blow dryer, I might have been able to pry it off without cracking it. I didn't do that. It cracked. I care little.
For it looks much better and I am happy. Also the first picture I took of the chair is weird and I'm pretty sure my living room is haunted.